Featherstone Rovers are hiring a Media & Marketing Executive.
JOB TITLE - Media and Marketing Executive
SALARY - Competitive
EXPEREINCE - Must have at least two years proven experience working in the Sports Industry or equivalent
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB - To be responsible for the day-to-day operation of all social content, website, PR and marketing
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
Reports To: Davide Longo – CEO
Responsible For: All Communications and Marketing
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
All Club Marketing and Media
- Strategically plan all media and club marketing.
- Understand the audience and develop a variety of campaigns with a call to action.
- Responsible for all media content to include graphics, video, vlogging, blogs and written content.
- Work towards strict deadlines according to the clubs fixture list and RFL guidelines.
- Promote all club partnerships, foundation, events, retail and lottery
- Provide high quality proposal/presentations for potential clients and efficient activation processes
- Effective use of social and digital platforms to ensure effective awareness of campaigns.
- Implement Facebook/Twitter campaigns through sponsored methods
- Understand the Rugby Football League ROI model and how we exceed our targets.
- Creative and pro-active approach to social and the clubs marketing.
- Provide a quality service to existing/new clients, taking an interest in their business and seeking to understand their expectations from a partnership/sponsorship.
- Any other duties as requested by your line manager must be carried out
To apply for the role send you CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org